Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Footwear and Clothing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Patric's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2021
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Footwear and Clothing



    I need to buy new clothes. What can you say about rotita store?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Cawes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2022
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Footwear and Clothing

    Hello. I think you know the online fashion store Rotita. If you have not made any purchases there yet, then I strongly recommend that you do it as quickly as possible. I think you will not regret it. The only problem that can upset you at Rotita is the wrong size of your clothes. The size chart will help buyers looking for a perfect fit dress. You can find IT here https://rotita.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . Regarding returns, Rotita customers enjoy a 30-day return policy. Items must be returned in their original and unused condition. You will only be refunded 60% of the total amount. For more information or questions about payment, refund or cancellation, please contact Rotita customer service.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member JaneBult's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2022
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Footwear and Clothing

    Honestly speaking, I fully comprehend your need because I've also faced this difficulty. Likewise, one day I wanted to buy something new from clothes, but couldn't decide on the brand, and my friend suggested to advise going to work boots - Red Wing Shoes. I order clothes there quite often and I'm happy to have something like that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •